3000 Potomac Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305
National Industries for the Blind’s 100,000-square-foot, LEED Gold-certified building is a prominent new addition to the Potomac Yard neighborhood of Alexandria, Virginia. The spacious event and training center features state-of-the-art technology, flexible room options, and picturesque views of Alexandria and Washington, D.C. NIB’s event and training center is the perfect place to host your next function.
- 10,000 square feet of total function space
- 2,600-square-foot multipurpose room, divisible into four separate rooms, each with A/V capabilities and 90″ LCD displays
- Spacious reception area with built-in registration desk, coat closet, and business center
- 1,800 square-foot outdoor patio with seating and audio capabilities
- Catering kitchen for full-service banquet functions and food/beverage preparation
- Training center with 16 dedicated workstations and two 12-person breakout rooms with whiteboard and A/V capabilities and 70″ LCD displays
- 1,200-square-foot penthouse board room with 90″ LCD display; private patio with Potomac River, airport, and monument views
Room List and Specifications
- Multipurpose Room (divisible into four separate rooms) — 2,600 sq. ft., max capacity 363
- Multipurpose Room Reception Area — 1,950 sq. ft., max capacity 159
- Patio — 2nd floor — 1,851 sq. ft., max capacity 241
- Training Room — 509 sq. ft., max capacity 34
- Project Rooms (2) — 289 sq. ft., max capacity 19
- Board Room — 8th floor — 1,277 sq. ft., max capacity 63
- Patio — 8th floor — 1,053 sq. ft., max capacity 138
Once a busy railroad depot, Potomac Yard is transforming into a premier destination in the national capital region. Amazon will be opening its East Coast headquarters and Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) is building an Innovation Campus nearby. With Reagan National Airport less than one mile away, a metro station to be built across the street, convenience and opportunity abound.
If you have a question or need additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-310-0518.