NIB Training Programs – Delivered by NSITE
NIB delivers award-winning training and professional development for people who are blind through its national talent management enterprise, NSITE. These programs empower people who are blind to build successful careers in fields of their choosing. From intensive development programs designed to prepare participants for professional managerial positions, to technical training in growing career fields, NSITE’s training programs open up a world of opportunity for people who are blind.
NSITE’s training programs include:
- Professional Mastery of Office Technology for Employment (ProMOTE): Advanced training on software commonly used in the workplace to help assistive technology users overcome learning gaps and be competitive in the job market.
- Information Assurance: Gain the knowledge and experience needed to earn A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications from the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
- Contract Management Support (CMS) training: Learn the technical skills needed for high-growth career opportunities in contract administration.
- Cisco Academy: Prepare for opportunities in high-demand fields in information technology through a 40-week virtual training program adapted to the learning styles of people who are blind.
- Sourcing Certification: Education and training for a career in human resource sourcing (recruiting).
- Business Leaders Program: Build business acumen and leadership and management skills through a series of tailored courses.
Visit NSITE.org to learn more about these training programs and how you can apply.