SKILCRAFT Supply Chain Services
SKILCRAFT supply chain services are designed to help you plan and manage everything involved in sourcing, procurement, conversion and logistics management activities. We evaluate your supply chain and any factors that could cause a disruption, ensuring you get what you need when you need it.
Our nationwide network of associated nonprofit agencies offers the flexibility to meet your needs, while leveraging the latest in supply chain technology.
- Lean Six-Sigma and ISO-9001 compliant
- Break bulk, pick and pack
- Kitting, de-kitting and assembly
- Storage, distribution and fulfillment
- Inventory control, reporting and management
- Packing and sorting
- Labeling and addressing
- UID and RFID tagging
- Material handling
- Shipping and receiving
- Transportation scheduling
- Freight consolidation
- Information Assurance staffing
- 3PL/4PL Solutions
Why Choose NIB?
- End-to-end supply chain management capabilities
- Customized solutions leveraging its nationwide infrastructure
- State-of-the-art facilities and highly skilled workforce.
Case Study: Defense Logistics Agency – Aviation
NIB provides receipt, storage, packing, marking, barcoding, RFID tracking, material handling, repackaging and distribution services.
• 17,000 individual SKUs managed
• 115,000 material request orders processed annually
• 1,000 orders processed per day
• 157,000 square footage warehousing and operations space
• $1.2M+ in transportation charges annually
Procure SKILCRAFT Services
To procure NIB services, contact the NIB services team at 1-877-438-5963 or email@example.com.